General Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions of use apply to all users of the Professionelle website (the Site). By viewing and using the Site, you will be deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions of use and the Privacy Statement without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions then you must stop accessing and using the Site.
1. Copyright and Limited Reproduction Notices: The contents of the Site are the copyright of Professionelle or suppliers to it. No part of the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without the prior written consent of Professionelle. No part of the Site may be reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Site only for your own personal or internal business use.
2. Linking: The contents of the Site may include links to third-party materials (Linked Sites). Professionelle is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site nor is it liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading through/with third party Linked Sites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply Professionelle’s endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators. Professionelle reserves the right to prohibit links to the Site and you must remove or cease any link at Professionelle’s request. You will not frame any part of the Site material (whether by including advertising or other revenue generating material or otherwise).
3. Subscription: To become a Professionelle subscriber, you must complete the registration process by providing Professionelle with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the subscription form. Professionelle reserves the right to reject any application for subscription.
4. Disclaimer: The material provided on the Site has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users; it is a general service only and is not intended to be psychological and counselling, health or legal advice. The views expressed on this site are opinion only and do not constitute or intend to be formal advice. Readers should seek their own independent advice as they see fit. Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information contained on the Site is accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, Professionelle does not give any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on the Site.
5. Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Professionelle excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Site and Professionelle will not be responsible for errors, omissions or misstatements or be liable for any loss or damage however caused. Professionelle reserves the right to change the information on the Site at any time.
7. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Professionelle and its affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Professionelle, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or any other subscriber or user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
8. Law: This is a New Zealand website, therefore the laws of New Zealand apply and users submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
9. Contact: If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the Site or these terms and conditions please contact Professionelle at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Professionelle Privacy Statement
By submitting your details you will be deemed to agree to this privacy statement.
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain information not being sent to you. The personal information you provide during this subscription procedure will be used to provide information that you request and to provide you with further information about other services.
Any personal information that you provide to Professionelle will be held by Professionelle. If you are an individual, you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that Professionelle holds. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or would like to access, correct and/or change the information collected at any time, please contact Professionelle by sending an email to email@example.com